Summer Dance Program
2018 SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM: JUNE 25 through AUGUST 3
Classes for ages 3 through adult, from the beginning ballet student to the advanced, pre-professional dancer. Complete information with class schedule and tuition cost may be found in the brochure.
Pre-Professional: Day Intensive classes Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-1:00 pm for the serious dance student age 9 & up who wishes to work on his or her ballet technique. Great guest teachers – see list below!
Community Classes: Tuesday or Thursday for children age three and up and adults & teens.
- Children Classes: Pre-Ballet, Introduction to Ballet, Youth Ballet I, Youth Ballet II, & Youth Ballet III with pre-pointe & foot exercises, or pointe.
- Adult/Teen Classes: Adult/Teen Ballet – Beginning and Intermediate/Advanced. Stretch/Injury Prevention. Adult/Teen Pointe.
Our “Boys Dance Free!” policy applies during the summer to male students ages three through adult.
Brochure Summer -2018
Registration Form – Summer – 2018
Student Handbook – Summer 2018-31318
2018 SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM MASTER TEACHERS
Teaching July 9 thru July 13, 2018
Darren McIntyre – Bio and photo 2018
- Dancer, Choreographer, Artistic Director, Adjudicator, Writer, Casting Agent
- Australian Ballet, Milwaukee Ballet, Akjun Ballet Theatre
- Ballet Master/Artistic Associate – Fort Wayne Ballet, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Guest Principal Dancer – Northwest Florida Ballet, Florida
Teaching July 23 thru July 27, 2018
Peter Merz – Bio and Photo 2018
- Director – Frederick Quinney Lawson Ballet West Academy, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Recipient of Youth America Grand Prix Outstanding Choreographer Award
Teaching July 30 thru August 3, 2018
Tim Fox – Bio and Photo 2018
- Dancer, Actor, Teacher, Pilates Instructor
- Formerly New York City Ballet, Tulsa Ballet, and San Francisco Ballet Principal dancer
- Former Instructor at Goucher College, Maryland; Maryland Youth Ballet
- Rehearsal Director/Instructor – The Dallas Conservatory, Dallas Texas