- This event has passed.
Parent Observation Week – Pre-Professional Division
January 31 @ 4:30 pm - February 5 @ 12:00 pm
PRE-PROFESSIONAL DIVISION – LEVELS A THROUGH ADVANCED
January 31 through February 5, 2022
Parents /Guardians of BGLV/PYB students are cordially invited to attend their child’s regularly scheduled class during the dates listed above. Please note the following guidelines:
- The current Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan remains in effect. Everyone must wear masks and follow the spacing guidelines. Please review on https://www.bglv.org/classes/
- Classes will be held in our larger studio for maximum spacing.
- Two people only from each student’s family may observe their child’s regularly scheduled class.
- All visitors should arrive on time for the class.
- Cell phones, beepers, and other noisy electronics must be placed on silent before the class time.
- Parents and/or guardians may photograph or videotape their own child in the class, but should be courteous and not upload to social media outlets any photos or videos which include other students. Even photos or videos which are uploaded as private can be shared with others. Also, parents who film their child in class should limit any postings to no more than thirty seconds on social media.