- Dancers must be currently registered BGLV students in either the Community Division, Session I or the Pre-Professional Division for the 2019-2020 season. Dancers are required to attend his/her scheduled classes on a regular basis.
- Must be age 6 by December 10, 2019. ALL minors (under age 18) must be accompanied to the audition by a parent or guardian.
- The auditions will be in the form of a ballet class. Correct classical ballet attire and appearance (Females: hair in a bun-no bangs/Males: Hair neatly combed) is required. Females on pointe should bring pointe shoes.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting during each audition session. Information about the production will be available; a question and answer period will follow.
- Audition Fee: $20 – check, cash, or credit cards accepted.
- ALL dancers must provide a snapshot-sized photo, full length, (not head shot), in first arabesque position. Photo does not have to be of professional caliber, but must be clear.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before the audition time in order to complete the paperwork. For costuming purposes, be prepared to provide your child’s height and weight. Pre-registration is not required.
For school students: Wed., Dec. 11, 10 am; Thurs., Dec. 12, 9:45 am & 12:30 pm; Fri., Dec. 13, 10 am
For the public: Sat., Dec. 14, 1:00 & 4:30 pm; Sun., Dec. 15, 2:00 pm
All performances take place at Baker Hall, Zoellner Arts Center, Lehigh University, and will be accompanied by a Children’s Choir, as well as the Southside Sinfonietta conducted by Eugene Albulescu.
All rehearsals (with the exception of the dress rehearsal on 12/10) take place at Ballet Guild studios.